GPS SmartSole – Wearable Insoles with GPS Tracking System
The patented GPS enabled “Smart” insoles fit easily into most adult shoes and let you monitor the whereabouts of loved ones who may have a tendency to wander or at risk of becoming disoriented and lost. No need for them to remember to carry a separate tracking device, just slip on their shoes and go – like they normally would. This system capitalizes on procedural memory, which means even those with advanced memory disorders typically remember to wear shoes!
The ergonomic GPS SmartSoles® feel like regular insoles which means loved ones can be tracked unobtrusively and remain free from the stigma of other wearable trackers that can be seen by others. Avoid the struggle and anxiety caused by “lock on” bracelet trackers, which can be a stressor for those with Autism and Dementia. This is wearable technology that not only provides peace of mind, but can also save lives, while preserving the privacy and dignity of the wearer. Keep mom or dad in their home, preserve their freedom and independence, even while keeping an eye on them.
- One GPS SmartSole® (Small, Medium or Large)
- Free Activation (Reg. $29.99)
- Free Shipping (Reg. $19.99)
*(Monitoring Plan required for location device. Go to MySmartActivate.com to subscribe for the Monitoring Plan)
- Young adults & teens with Autism / Developmental Disability.
- Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s / Dementia.
- Veterans and athletes with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- High profile agents or at-risk individuals.
- Anyone who could potentially wander or become lost.
- Currently over 100 million people require oversight due to various forms of memory impairment. That number is expected to increase to 277 million by 2050, according to The 2013 World Alzheimer’s Report.
- 60% of them will become “lost” at least once.
- 70% of those will become “lost” 3 or more times.
- 46% of wanders not found within 24 hours may die.